We all know that exercising is good, but many of us know only two or three reasons why physical activity is good. As you know, the most common reason why people exercise is to lose weight or improve their stamina, endurance and muscle size. Beside those reasons, exercising has several more benefits.
1. The most important benefit of any exercise is related to health. You know that people who exercise often have less chance of developing heart disease, cancer and high blood pressure. Because they don’t have overweight problem, the risk of type 2 diabetes is reduced, almost eliminated!
2. Exercising is good for your mood. While you are exercising, your brain releases many chemicals that have a positive effect on your mood. So, you will be happier and you will feel more alive! Because you will notice a progress with your body and appearance, you will gain more self-confidence.
3. People who exercise often, have a better sleep. It is important not to exercise before going to bed, or you will have problems falling asleep. This is the main reason why any kind of physical activity before going to bed isn’t recommended.
4. Exercising is good for your sex life. It can lead to better arousal for women and men who exercise usually don’t have problems with erectile dysfunction. You will also have more energy which is also linked to a better sex life.
5. Exercising doesn’t have to be in the gym with big machines. You can simply walk, run or go to a dance class, which can be fun. You won’t be bored if you exercise regularly and you will meet new people as well!